Law Firm |
Avv. Alessandro Cassano
«The Lawyer protects, in any courts, the right to Liberty, as well as Inviolability and effectiveness of the right to representation, and he ensures that trials and hearings conform to proper procedures.» Code of Conduct for Italian Lawyers
CA Law Firm is an Italian Law firm based in Milan that provides qualified legal services to both individual and corporate foreign clients. Our goal is to find the best solution in the shortest possible time. That is why we always strive to find an alternative resolution before going to Court.
You should be able to trust your attorney, know they are your strongest legal ally, and know they are protecting your rights. For this reason Alessandro Cassano, Attorney at Law, will personally take care of every legal need as well as ensure that you are constantly updated on all the aspects of your case.
Our areas of expertise are taxation law, immigration law, real estate and property law and the Italian civil law. We can assist our foreign Clients, for example, by drafting contracts, supporting them to purchase and sell houses in the whole Italian country, managing real estate properties, inheritance, and family issues.
CA Law Firm can also represent its Clients in front of the Italian Civil Courts for disputes about contracts, inheritance problems, insurance litigation, debt collection all over the nation, and divorce.
The law firm is very close to the Milan city center, and we can stand personally at the Courts of Milan, Pavia, Lodi, Monza, Varese, and Torino, as well as able to reach the whole Italian Country thanks to the strong partnership with other trusted law firms all over the country.
The law firm is based in a historical building in Corsico (Milan), very close to the bustling Milan city center, easily reachable by car, taxi, train or bus.
Knowledge has no limits. Rights are in constant evolution, and evolution must be followed.
We build a strong and personal relationship with each Client represented, and protect each one as we would for ourselves.
We inform you about all the possible costs of every strategy since the beginning by signing our agreement, and we work to find the most affordable and most rapid solution to your legal issues.
The Attorney Alessandro Cassano can assist people who ask for legal aid in civil proceedings provided by Italian government.
We provide qualified legal consulting for our Italian or foreign Corporate Clients
The cases handled by CA Law Firm on behalf its individual Clients are related to Italian civil law, taxation law and immigration law
CA Law Firm has built a strong expertise in the property and real estate fields so that we can provide highly qualified assistance
We provide qualified legal consulting for our Italian or foreign Corporate Clients assisting them by drafting contracts, creating templates, taking care of every issue related to contracts and agreements, debt collection, staff management, shares, and Company sales and purchases. We also assist our Clients in litigation in front of Italian Courts.
It's our policy to keep our fees as low as possible as well as a personalized collaboration agreement without time constraints. Therefore, we act as an external legal office that can handle all the internal and external legal issues.
The cases handled by CA Law Firm on behalf its individual Clients are related to Italian civil law, taxation law and immigration law. Specifically:
If you want to buy or sell a Property in Italy or if you only need an Italian English-speaking Lawyer's consultation, we can assist you in the whole process, acting in your best interest and taking care of all aspects.
CA Law Firm has built a strong expertise in the property and real estate fields so that we can provide highly qualified assistance to our foreign Clients interested in buying Property in Italy either for investment or personal reasons.
Clients will be assisted by an English-speaking lawyer during each step of the sale or purchase. Clients can also count on us after the deal, if not residents, to look after your house and to handle the rental while you are away.
- 2007 Law Degree at “Universita’ degli Studi of Milan". Subsequently worked for an important Notary Public as well as for some famous law firms in Milan, progressing from intern to practicing attorney, without ever neglecting vocational education and training
- 2008 - 2009 I attended the Notary Public School of Milan and I started a professional partnership with some newspapers and internet based magazines, such as www.praticaforense.it, “Ingegneri”, “avvocati” (Maggioli) and ItaliaOggi (newspaper) in which I contributed articles about Italian real estate and taxation law
- 2010 I produced and developed the website www.contralegem.it which covers legal topics such as real estate, taxation law, and Labor law. I also taught taxation law and Italian private law in a vocational school.
- 2013 I established my own law firm based in Corsico, just outside the Milan city center.
- 2014 I was appointed as arbitrator in a dispute at the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Piacenza.
- 2015 Educator for a multinational pharmaceutical company's course about Legal aspects of buying and selling with international partners.
- 2016 - 2017 Educator for Public Administration about Contract Regulamentations (ex D.Lgs 50/2016)
Languages: Italian, English and French.
In compliance with the Italian Law, Alessandro Cassano Attorney at Law has professional liability insurance TPW-00008-000-13-F by Arch Insurance Europe
Please feel free to contact CA Law Firm, with no obligation. We will schedule a meeting even by phone.